1. What is included in the Dining Reward?
The dining reward consists of a £50 credit for you and your family to spend on a meal out. At your convenience we can either provide a prepaid restaurant choice card, which is accepted across the UK, or we can reimburse the costs of a meal (up to a maximum of £50) upon provision of a valid receipt.
2. What is included in the City Break Reward?
The City Break reward consists of a £200 credit for you to spend on a holiday. We will reimburse the costs of a holiday (up to a maximum of £200) upon provision of a valid receipt.
3. What is included in the Family Holiday Reward?
The Family Holiday reward consists of a £1000 credit for you to spend on a holiday. We will reimburse the costs of a holiday (up to a maximum of £1000) upon provision of a valid receipt.
4. How Are Presenter Points Calculated?
Valentina presenters earn 10 presenter points for each £100 of retail sales.
5. Are Presenter Points Cumulative?
Yes, within a given qualification period, presenter points are cumulative. For example, upon earning 150 presenter points and claiming the Dining reward, you would only require a further 450 to quality for the City Break reward.
6. Are there any qualifying criteria for my guests?
Your guest can be anyone at any age, but they cannot be another Valentina Presenter.
7. How will I be notified if I qualify?
We will notify qualifiers by email each month. You are not fully qualified until the point total and compliance review processes are complete. If you believe that you have qualified, but have not receive a notification, please get in touch.
8. If I am unable to take advantage of a reward for any reason, will I be awarded the cash value of the reward?
You will not be awarded cash value of the reward if you are unable to go based on capacity or circumstance.
9. If I earn the a reward, what is the deadline to register?
You have 3 months to claim your reward, from the date you are notified of having qualified.
10. What do I do once I’ve earned a Reward?
First of all, celebrate! Once you have received your qualification email you need to reply to that email with the required invoices/ receipts.