To keep your Valentina jewellery looking at its best, please read the follow the care instructions below:
- Protect your jewellery from scratches, sharp blows, chemicals, extreme temperatures and direct sunlight.
- Remove your jewellery when doing household tasks such as gardening, cleaning or washing up.
- Apply make-up, perfume and hair spray before putting on your jewellery.
- Remove your jewellery before showering or bathing. Soap, perfumes, personal products (including toothpaste) may damage your jewellery.
- Do not wear your jewellery while in pools, the sea, hot tubs or in saunas. Salt water and steam can damage your jewellery.
- Do not leave your jewellery any room where there is sitting water or steam (such as the bathroom or kitchen).
- If your jewellery gets wet, dry it immediately using a soft cotton cloth.
- Do not exercise in your jewellery. Sweat and vigorous movements whilst wearing your jewellery may cause damages and injury.
We do not recommend wearing more than one locket on each necklace chain. Damages caused by wearing more than one locket on a necklace chain will not be covered by the warranty.
Cleaning Your Valentina Jewellery
|To clean your jewellery, lightly wipe the surface with a soft cotton cloth to remove dirt, dust and fingerprints. Avoid using abrasive polishing cloths, as these may cause scratches to the plating.|
|To protect your jewellery from scratches, it is recommended that you store each piece separately. Store in a cool, dry place, away from direct sunlight to protect from premature ageing and tarnishing.
Store necklace chains on a jewellery tree to avoid knotting, tangling and kinks.